Last year my family (and a lot of other participants) embarked on a project that would prove to be incredibly rewarding on many levels. The Keep Smiling Project was the name that we gave it, and you can find out a lot more about it by looking at our blog here. I also did a post about some of the activities on my blog here.
I will say that one of the hardest parts of taking on a project similar to this, is that you begin to realize how many individuals and families there are that could use a helping hand. This is where I will introduce you to the Norris Family.
They are a beautiful family of 4 and on March 22, 2013 the father, Kevin, was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma to his brain and lungs. His condition is very serious and he underwent neurosurgery to stop a massive brain bleed that the tumor in his brain was causing. This is a huge shock to his family and friends, and especially to his wife and 2 young children.
I am currently booking special full and mini sessions that will help raise funds for the Norris family.
Standard Family Portrait Session
- 1 hour at location of your choice
- An assistant to help with the kids
- Disc with Copyright Release of 25-30 images
- Cost is $150.00 (additional cost for families larger than 5 – inquire for more details)
Mini Family Portrait Session
- We will have 4 Mini Shoot Sessions available on Saturday, May 4th (We’ve scheduled it on this date so hopefully the trees will have beautiful white and pink blossoms!)
- Location is at an Orchard in Utah County
- Time Slots 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30
- 30 minute session
- Assistant to help with the kids
- 12-15 images on disc with copyright release
- Cost is $100.00 (additional cost for families larger than 5 – inquire for more details)
If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at the link above, or email us at email@example.com.
If you aren’t in need of a portrait session, but would still like to get involved, please click here to see our current fundraising projects. Or you can go here to donate to a fund that has been started in his name.
A Facebook page was also started for him, like the page here.
Remember 100% of all donations go directly to the family!